Little Compton School Committee Scholarships Application 2022
2022 COMING SOON!
COMPLETED APPLICATION DUE BY May 31, 2021
What to Submit:
This application becomes valid only when the following have been submitted by the due date:
- Completed application including all sections
- Transcript of high school grades, including GPA and weighted GPA
- If you are applying for the Anthony Raposa Education Trust Scholarship, include a recommendation from the High School Principal or Guidance Counselor.
How to Submit:
Choose one of the following ways to submit your completed application:
- Complete the Online Scholarship Application Form 2021 , upload supplemental documents and submit electronically.
- Use the Printable Scholarship Application Form 2021 and email PDFs of the application, transcript and, if applicable, the recommendation to email@example.com
- Use the Printable Scholarship Application Form 2021 and mail completed application, transcript and, if applicable, the recommendation to:
Wilbur & McMahon Schools
℅ School Committee Secretary
28 Commons – P.O. Box 178
Little Compton, RI 02837
You are responsible for seeing that all supporting documents are submitted in a timely manner. Only applications found to be complete as of the deadline will be reviewed. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please note the deadline was extended by one month.
COMPLETED APPLICATION ARE DUE BY MAY 31, 2021
Local Area Scholarships
Scholarship Little Compton - Deadline April 20, 2022
Providing Scholarships to Little Compton Students Pursuing Higher Education.
Little Compton Grange Scholarship - Deadline April 30th, 2021